Resonate is much more than another music festival, rather a fully immersive multi-sensory experience that will nourish your entire being with pure love! Enjoy sharing an amazing high-vibe (alcohol-free) weekend with soul family at a spectacular private high-end ranch.
In addition to extraordinary music, amazing performances, art displays, inspiring workshops, yoga classes, ecstatic dance, and soulful interaction with our conscious community, you can stay at a gorgeous property offering incredible amenities including ponds, paddle boating, and a petting zoo!
REASONS TO RESONATE…
- Experience an epic festival like no other!
- Connect with a like-hearted community.
- Raise Your Vibration and expand your consciousness.
- Enjoy talented musicians and performances.
- Dance & Drum under the full moon!
- Embrace & Nurture your inner child.
- Frolic in nature and connect with the elements.
- Be mesmerized by creative and skillful art.
- Explore the unknown and shed the ego.
- Learn new perspectives and practices.
- Glean useful information and ancient wisdom.
- Transcend illusion and 3D distortions.
- Integrate your body, mind and spirit.
- Elevate your potential and expand your mind.
- Resonate with the simplicity of love and nature.
On-site car-camping is included so bring your family and friends to share in the magic of this all-ages event! The weather in central Arizona is lovely in October – temperatures may be in the 70-80’s during the day, and 50-60’s at night. Healthy food and beverages are available for purchase with many vegan options. Clean water, fun activities and quality entertainment are all provided with your 3-day/4-night festival pass, or or single-day ticket.
See what our COMMUNITY is saying about Resonate Festival.
“Nothing can touch you quite like music can. It cuts through your defenses. It penetrates to your being, casting light into spaces you didn’t know were there. It heals while it unsettles. It is new and unique while rhythmic and dependable. Music has the power to awaken parts of us that have gone into hibernation while it draws our eye forward toward the unseen, unfelt, and unheard. Music is, in a spiritual sense, one way our finite minds can glimpse the infinite oneness of all things. Music is far more powerful than we have been led to believe.” – Justin Deschamps