Note that Monday, October 14 is Indigenous Peoples’ Day, a recognized holiday that celebrates the history and contributions of the indigenous peoples of North America. Many people will have this day off work, so you can enjoy the long weekend! It is also fall-break in Arizona.
The weather in central Arizona is lovely in October – temperatures may be in the 70-80’s during the day, and 50’s at night. So enjoy life to the fullest and seize the moment with once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to make your heart sing. Nurture that part of your multidimensional self that craves soulful connection with others and mindful expansion of conscious awareness.
In addition to extraordinary music, performances, art, workshops, yoga, dance, and joyful interaction with many other amazing souls, you’ll have the opportunity to camp at a gorgeous ranch with a petting zoo, and paddle boating!
REASONS TO RESONATE…
- Experience an epic festival like no other!
- Connect with a like-hearted community.
- Raise Your Vibration and expand your consciousness.
- Enjoy talented musicians and performances.
- Dance under the full moon!
- Embrace your inner child.
- Frolic in nature and connect with the elements.
- Be mesmerized by creative and skillful art.
- Explore the unknown and expect the unexpected.
- Learn new perspectives and practices.
- Glean useful information and ancient wisdom.
- Transcend your 3D distortions.
- Integrate your body, mind and spirit.
- Elevate your potential.
- Resonate with love, light and harmony.
“Nothing can touch you quite like music can. It cuts through your defenses. It penetrates to your being, casting light into spaces you didn’t know were there. It heals while it unsettles. It is new and unique while rhythmic and dependable. Music has the power to awaken parts of us that have gone into hibernation while it draws our eye forward toward the unseen, unfelt, and unheard. Music is, in a spiritual sense, one way our finite minds can glimpse the infinite oneness of all things. Music is far more powerful than we have been led to believe.” – Justin Deschamps